How to Upload a Meme to FaceBook
1. Do a Google IMAGE search to find a meme you like.
(Example: Birthday meme)
2. Click on the "Visit Page" tab to go to the website for the meme.
3. Follow the website instructions to upload to your FaceBook page. A new window will open.
4. Click on the Share button and the meme will be added to your timeline on FaceBook.
Great ideas for Girls Night Out - and Girls Night In!
How to Jazz Up Your FaceBook Posts!
Jazzing up your FaceBook posts is easier than you might think. And it lets you be creative and take your posts to the next level. Share photos of family gatherings with friends and folks who couldn't be there. Post a clever meme, a picture from your phone, or upload a YouTube video to add pizzazz!
You don't need any special classes or skills. Just follow these simple how-to instructions and you will be uploading and sharing like a computer geek in no time!
Set Up Files for Storing and Future Use
You will probably discover that you will want to repost and share videos, photos and memes again ang again. So set up a file folder on your computer that will allow you to easily access whatever you need.
1. Set up a general folder for your FaceBook images. Give the folder a name. EXAMPLE: MY FB IMAGES.
2. Once you set up that folder, you might also want to create subfolders, such as PHOTOS, VIDEOS, MEMES.
3. Save your creations to their corresponding folder. Give them a name that will trigger a reminder. Example: Birthday Party 2015, Christmas, etc.
There you have it! Now you can jazz up your FaceBook posts and make your timeliine and pages even more engaging!
Upload a Video from YouTube
OPTION 1 (Recommended)
1. Open your FaceBook page.
2. Open a new window (don't close out of FaceBook). Go to YouTube. Search for the video you want to post.
3. Move your mouse to the browser bar for the YouTube page, and highlight/copy the page URL in the browser.
4. Go back to your FaceBook page and paste the URL address inside the comments/post section.
5. Click the "enter" key on your device. FaceBook will automatically display a keyframe for people to click to view your YouTube video post!
OPTION 2 (Alternative)
1. Open your FaceBook page.
2. Open YouTube in a new window. Search for the video.
3. Click the FaceBook icon to share the video on your page.
A pop-up from FaceBook will appear. Follow instructions. Be patient, could take a moment. The video will appear as a post to your FaceBook homepage/timeline. Post and Share!
How to Upload Selfies & Photos to FaceBook
from Your Phone
There are three ways to send photos from your phone
1. FaceBook app - On a smartphone (Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile), visit m.facebook.com and download the app for your device. These apps are designed to integrate with your phone and provide the option to send photos to your FaceBook account as soon as you take a picture.
2. FaceBook MMS - Create an MMS message and attach the picture file to the message. Send the message to email@example.com (via email, not phone). You will receive a test message with a confirmation code from FaceBook. Use the code to confirm, and the photo will be posted. Keep in mind, depending on your data plan, this option could get costly.
3. FaceBook Email - If your phone can send emails, go to facebook.com/mobile for your special FaceBook email address. Any photo or video sent to this address will automatically be posted on your FaceBook page. Whatever you put in the subject line of the email will be used as the caption for the photo or video.
How to convert a 2-door closet into a media center.
Help support our efforts as a Black Business. Always use Best Black Buys as your portal to Amazon. And tell a friend! Thank You.
Natural Hair Care
Do's and Don'ts.
Also Popular In This Issue ...